Let's Play Dino Dominoes
Picture dominoes are both a puzzle and game that grows along with your child.
Try to create the longest possible line by connecting the halves or adding identical pictures.
- Play picture dominoes. Distribute 7 dominoes to each player and leave the other dominoes in a common pool. The youngest player starts by placing a domino into the center. The next players take turns adding dominoes that fit. If you do not have a matching domino, select on at random from the pool. The person who plays all of their dominoes or has the fewest dominoes left wins.
- Classic dominoes is a more difficult version of this game and involves matching the dominoes with the same number of pips.
- Matching and assembling large pieces:
- trains perception, concentration and logical thinking
- reinforces acquisition of new words, colors and numbers
- teaches kids about winning and losing
- Playing together guarantees great fun and fosters parent-child interaction
- Large domino pieces are made of high-quality, thick cardboard, perfect for little hands
- The handy box with a practical, sturdy handle makes it a great gift
- 28 double-sided dominoes
domino size 6x12cm/2.5×4.5”
We ship from West Des Moines, Iowa with our preferred carrier, United States Postal Service.
All orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Delays may be incurred as a result of COVID-19 or postal service issues that are outside of our control.
Some items are marked as Local Pickup Only and are unable to be shipped. If you do have such items in your cart at checkout you will be prompted with an error message if shipping method is selected.
We also sometime use recycled boxes and packing materials as a cost savings to you.
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
At this time we are offering $10.00 flat rate standard shipping. Shipping rates subject to change without notice. We only ship to the US 48 contiguous states and the District of Columbia. We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or internationally.
At this time we do not offer local delivery service.
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at our store in Historic Valley Junction. After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 1 to 2 business days. We will send you an email from email@example.com when your order is ready along with instructions. (Please check you spam folder or add to your contacts.) Order must be picked up within 5 business days of notification.
Our in-store pickup hours are 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM on Tuesday through Saturday. Please have your order confirmation email with you when you come.
At this time we do not offer international shipping on orders.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within ten days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
You can find our full return and exchange policy here.
We accept returns up to 21 days after delivery for online purchases if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.